In the mood for pizza, but don't want to order pizza? These pizza bombs taste like the real thing, and would surely be a huge hit at a party! And since you make them yourself they are much more affordable! Even my pickiest of eater boys ate these up, they even had seconds!
Onto the recipe!
Biscuit Dough (I used 3 cans for my large family, adjust as needed)
Chunk Mozzarella, cut into cubes
Salt and Pepper, to taste
1.Open your biscuit dough, grab each biscuit and cut them in half, roll them in your hands into a ball. 2. Press them flat and put in a dollop of marinara, a pepperoni and piece of mozzarella.
3. Grab the edges up around the goodies inside and press together so it's now a filled ball.
4. On a cookie sheet covered in Parchment paper, lay the roll PRESSED SIDE DOWN (I did them pressed side up and realize now down would've been MUCH better since most of them came apart and opened)
5. Mix together your butter, garlic, salt/pepper and italian seasoning and brush each ball with the mixture.
6. Sprinkle each ball with Parmesan.
7. Bake at 375 for 15-20 minutes until golden brown
Serve with Marinara on the side to dip!
Even though 95% of mine opened up, they were still delicious and everything stayed in. But take my recommendation and put them DOWN so they bake into themselves and don't open up!
Step by Step pics
Steps 3 and 4
Steps 5 and 6