I was compensated to write this post. Sponsored by Huggies® Little Swimmers®
On this Fourth of July weekend, many families may be preparing for some summer water fun, whether it be running through backyard sprinklers, going to a water park or visiting the beach. I want to make sure you are prepared with these Summer Swim Survival Kit must-haves:
· Proper Eyewear: Protect children’s eyes from excessive chlorine and chemicals by buying kid-sized goggles. When the kids are ready to take a break from the water, protect their eyes from the sun’s bright rays with sunglasses. Parents should keep a couple sets of replacement lenses in the pool bag just in case someone’s shades get cracked or scratched during a trip.
· Pack the Right Swimwear: Huggies® Little Swimmers®disposable swimpants are made for worry-free water play. The easy-open sides make changes a breeze, so everyone can get back to having fun in the sun. Plus, they now have new Finding Dory designs your little fish will love!
· Sunscreen: The sun will be out in full force for the summer and that means parents need to protect children’s skin when they are outside. The higher the better when it comes to SPF levels and remember to reapply regularly!
· First Aid Kit: Parents should not forget a basic first aid kit. Include plenty of waterproof Band-Aids, antibiotic ointment, children’s pain reliever, ear drops and bug spray.
· Towels and Water Bottles: Don't forget to pack the towels and water bottles. Very important to keep hydrated when out in that sun all day and the towels are perfect for drying off and warming up.
You can find Huggies® Little Swimmers® in Grocery Stores and mass retailers nationwide. Available in three sizes, Size Small (16-26lb) through Large (over 33 pounds). Suggested Retail Price starting at $9.99 per pack.
One reader is going to get the chance to win 1 pack of Finding Dory Little Swimmers and 1 Finding Dory Clutch N' Clean Wipes