I received a sample from HALO for the sole purpose of this review
HALO is always a favorite of ours. Their swaddles and SleepSacks are so soft and of perfect quality. We have never had any issues with any of our items.
HALO now has released their new Spring Prints and I'm super excited to share those with you now. They are JUST released and oh so adorable! Perfect for upcoming Spring showers!
We received the Blue Travel Time SleepSack
Love the pattern! It's subtle, but still so BOY!!
One of my favorite features has always been the bottom up zipper. It makes diaper changes so much easier!
He's such a wiggle worm! All his pictures are so blurry!
I tried to get him to keep his les down for a picture and he gave me the top right haha
Liam is 14.5 months, 22 pounds and 30.5" tall. He is seen here wearing the 12-18m (large) wearable blanket!
HALO just has the perfect baby items. Both my boys have lived in their HALOs and we have quite a few put away for Liam as he gets older. I love using the cotton ones in the Spring and Fall and I like using the fleece in the winter. My boys room gets pretty cold, so we need these almost year round. Sometimes even in the summer I need to put him in a diaper and his SleepSack just to keep a blanket on him!
The sacks wash well, barely fade and hold up until they're outgrown (and even more). They are of such high quality.
HALO Innovations is dedicated to putting the health, safety and well-being of babies first. In fact, over 1,300 hospitals use HALO® SleepSack® wearable blankets through the HALO Safer Way to Sleep Initiative. The HALO family of products, including HALO SleepSacks and SleepSack Swaddles, SwaddeSure and the best-selling HALO BassinestTM Swivel Sleeper, help children from newborn to toddler age sleep better and safer.
Safe Sleep Tips
- Place baby to sleep on his or her back at naptime and at night time.
- Use a crib that meets current safety standards with a firm mattress that fits snugly and is covered with only a tight-fitting crib sheet.
- Remove all soft bedding and toys from your baby’s sleep area (this includes loose blankets, bumpers, pillows and positioners). The American Academy of Pediatrics suggests using a wearable blanket instead of loose blankets to keep your baby warm.
- Offer a pacifier when putting baby to sleep. If breastfeeding, introduce pacifier after one month or after breastfeeding has been established.
- Breastfeed, if possible, but when finished, put your baby back to sleep in his or her separate safe sleep area alongside your bed.
- Room share, but don’t bed share. Bed sharing can put a child at risk of suffocation.
- Never put your baby to sleep on any soft surface (adult beds, sofas, chairs, water beds, quilts, sheep skins etc.)
- Never dress your baby too warmly for sleep; keep room temperature 68-72 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Never allow anyone to smoke around your baby or take your baby into a room or car where someone has recently smoked.
You can find these new adorable prints on Amazon in sizes Small (10-18lb) through X-Large (26-36lb). But I do find these run a little bit big!
Check out some of the other adorable Spring prints
Price: They are $26.95 each and are definitely worth it!
Overall: ***** hands down. HALO will never get less!
*Disclaimer* I received an item directly from HALO in exchange for a review. I was not paid to try out these products*
A big thank you goes out to HALO for allowing me to review this product
OUR FAMILY IS COMPLETE
For the Our Family is Complete Giveaway Event HALO is offering one reader the chance to win a HALO SleepSack, Swaddler AND Early Walker of choices! Value of $83
Giveaway goes live on April 13th!