Hello Mommy’s Favorite Things readers, Kristin from ChefBoyardee back again writing for Heather. I hope you enjoyed the Ravioli Lasagna recipe I shared with you! I got another one coming your way
During back-to-school season, I like to rotate between a few options come dinnertime, so I have another easy, quick meal that everyone will love! This Pepperoni Spaghetti Bake is no ordinary casserole. With layers of spaghetti, meatballs and cheese on top of a biscuit crust, you get the taste of pizza in an Italian spaghetti dish. Hope you and your family enjoy this recipe!
Pepperoni Spaghetti Bake
- Non-stick cooking spray
- 1-1/4 cups original baking mix
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 cans Chef Boyardee® Spaghetti & Meatballs
- 3/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/3 cup sliced pepperoni
- Preheat your oven to 375°F. Spray a glass baking dish with non-stick cooking spray. Combine baking mix and milk in a bowl; stir until soft dough forms.
- Drop spoonfuls of dough on bottom of baking dish. Spoon 1 can spaghetti and meatballs over dough and sprinkle with 1/2 cup cheese. Top with remaining can spaghetti and meatballs, remaining 1/4 cup cheese and pepperoni.
- Bake in the oven for 20 to 25 minutes. Serve hot and enjoy!
Making a deliciously easy dinner the week is stress-free with this bake! Be sure to check out Chef Boyardee’s website for more dinner ideas when cooking with kids!