The perfect gift for all these summer birthdays!! Also a GREAT activity to do during sleepovers!
• 1/2 Cup Citric Acid
• 1 Cup Baking Soda
• 1/2 Teaspoon Olive Oil
• Witch Hazel (in a spray bottle)
• Essential Oil (I recommend Lavender, Lemongrass or Peppermint)
• Neon Pink Food Coloring
• Seashell Silicone Mold
1. In a large bowl combine your citric acid and baking soda. Stir until well blended.
2. Add your essential oil. Stir Well
3. Add your olive oil and stir well.
time until you reach your desired shade. I used about 6 drops in total. Note: If you add to
much food coloring at the beginning, it will cause the bath bombs to fizz.
the bath bombs mixture stick together.
6. With your hands, grab your mixture and firmly press into your silicone mold. You need to
pack the mixture in as tightly as you can. Keep doing this until the entire mold is filled.
the process by covering with aluminum foil (it acts as a heating agent).
side and the bath bombs will pop right out.
any moisture. When ready to use, plop one into your bath and enjoy the fizz!