review for Lovely LuLu Hair Bows. We still wear those bows all the time. Avery loves to wear bows and be a pretty girl. Every time We go to put on the bow that Lovely LuLu sent us last time she goes "Miss Michelle's bow" "That's Miss Michelle's bow" We love Michelle and She makes some of the most AMAZING bows I've seen.
This time we reviewed the custom side of her line. I sent her high quality outdoor pictures of 3 outfits I wanted her to custom bows for. She did an AMAZING job just looking at a photo.
Here are the pictures I sent her
These 2 shirts have the same colors in them
Here's what I got in the mail and How well they match the items!!!
That's how amazing she is. She nailed EVERY SINGLE color dead on... She sent me one message to ask if the brown shirt had cream or white in it (I said Cream) and if those pants had a silver stripe in them. I said yes. So other than that no questions, and everything arrived in perfect condition and perfect coloring. I was awed and blown away when I opened my package. Michelle never ceases to amaze me!
I'm so in love with these bows. Avery is going to wear that Christmas outfit to see Santa this year (Probably this week) So that will be adorable!!
We received a Korker, a Large Layered Pinwheel, and a Multilayer Bow (Christmas)
I love the Tree she added to the middle of the Christmas bow.
She has just recently added her Holiday Collection and it's GORGEOUS. I suggest you check it out.
I use top quality products for my bows. The alligator clips are made of steel, which offers a higher level of tension and a better grip. Many people do not realize there are "cheaper" versions of alligator clips out there now that have very loose tension and slip right out. I invest in the higher quality materials. All bows made with alligator clips feature a velvet liner which helps to grip the hair and prevent slipping. I only line the top "jaw" of the clip and the pinch portion with ribbon. The bottom "jaw" is exposed metal, which makes it easy to slide the bow right into the hair. French barrettes are also available upon request.
I hand sew each piece of the korker bows. Some vendors will take a piece of string around the pile of korker pieces and just tie it in the middle. This does not create a very circular look, and the pieces can fall out if they are pulled. I actually sew each piece together so I can place each ribbon curl in the correct position and evenly distribute the colors. By hand-sewing the bow, it also ensures that the bow has a nice, symmetrical look to it.
Price: Her bows vary depending on the style you want, but they are all under$7.50.
Overall: ***** Again. I love her bows, I love Michelle, she's so sweet and these bows were just perfect.
Lovely LuLu Hair Bows has offered one Mommy Of 1 and Counting reader the chance to win a CUSTOM bow!!! You can also choose a premade bow, but custom is so much fun. If you decide to order more you get 20% off your order.
GIVEAWAY IS OPEN TO RESIDENTS OF THE U.S. ONLY
Here is how the custom process works
- Email LLHB with photos of the clothing, preferably photos taken outdoors in direct sunlight (no flash on the camera) OR photos from the website of the manufacturer are fine, too.
- Choose your bow style: Pinwheel, layered pinwheel, multilayer, twisty, korker, etc.
- Get verification that the necessary materials are available
- Once you have verification, add the custom item to your cart via the online store
- Your bow will be custom designed to match the style, colors, and patterns of your clothing items
- You will receive an email with the pictures to confirm that the order is to your liking and then the items will be shipped!
Head over to Lovely LuLu Hair Bows and let me know what your favorite bow is.
Please include your e-mail address in format name @ domain dot com so bots can't send you spam!
1. Follow my Blog
2. Follow me on Twitter
3. Follow me on Facebook
4. Follow me on NetWork Blogs on the sidebar
5. Blog about this giveaway linking back to this giveaway and the Lovely LuLu Hair Bows website
6. Add My Button to your sidebar
7. Tweet this giveaway (one time, NOT a daily)
8. Be a Blog Subscriber
9. Follow Lovely LuLu on Facebook
Giveaway Ends November 27th at 11:59 PM EST
*Disclaimer* I received these products directly from the Company for Review. I was not paid to try out these products!*