This is a nice summer review and giveaway. Ever since I heard that Sunscreen can speed up the process of Skin Cancer I've been extra careful about what I put on Avery and I. So we've switched sunscreens completely. Avery is now using the Sunny-Sunscreen from Episencial.
I really like this sunscreen. Because there's no chemicals and crap in it, it is a little hard to rub on. It's much Thicker than regular sunscreen, but it does the job. Just needs a little extra time to run it in. The whole company is kids products so they all have a very cute Eric Carle caterpillar on them!
I do enjoy this sunscreen. Like I said it does it's job. We went swimming at a friend's house and were in the pool for over 2 hours. This worked JUST fine and Avery didn't even get pink. She ALWAYS gets pink with SPF 50 Target Brand. So for this SPF 35 to not let pink through, I'm HAPPY.
- Protects sensitive skin with natural minerals zinc and titanium (no nano-particles).
- Milky texture creates a protective layer with no harsh chemicals and minimal white residue.
- Fortified with organic green tea extract to prevent sun-damage.
- Organic sesame, safflower and avocado oils to moisturize and nourish the skin.
- Beeswax and organic shea butter increase water resistance and sun protection without the use of petroleum or chemicals.
Price: 4 oz is $15. Which is a little expensive, but it's natural and won't harm in any way and it will probably last all season. So is $15 a year not worth it? I think it is!
Overall: ***** Very happy with it. LOVE it!
*Disclaimer* I received these products directly from the Company for Review. I was not paid to try out these products!*