1. What celebrity would you just want to shake some sense into? Jon Gosselin....
2. What do you think comes after death? There is an afterlife. I don't believe in Heaven and Hell, but I do believe in Reincarnation!
3. What is the first book that you can remember reading by yourself as a child? It's Spring. I was 4
4. What was the first rock concert that you attended? Eh... Don't really know if they're so much rock, But my first concert was LeAnn Rimes... And we just saw Trans-Siberian Orchestra. And I've seen about 200 concerts in between. But they're ALL country! Although I have seen Donny Osmond (4 times) and I've met him as well!!
5. If you were to suddenly become famous, would you choose a stage name? If yes, what would it be? I don't know that I would, and If I would I have NO IDEA what it would be!
6. What is the one thing that you wish the media would stop talking about? How people are always doing "drugs" It's stupid, and most the time NOT TRUE
7. If you could be part of any band, which one would it be and who would you be and why? No Idea! I'm not very musically talented. I can play flute and I can halfway sing. I would like to be a backup singer or a flute player in an orchestra, but it will never happen!
8. Do you live close to your immediate family members? If not, how far away are they? Yes I do! We're all within the same state at least. My grandma is 2 1/2 hours away but we still see her about 5 times a year!
9. Last seasonal question (promise): What did you do on New Year's Eve? We actually went and got our puppy on New Year's Eve. By the time We got home it was almost 9 and we got Avery ready for bed and got some snacks ready and watched the countdown. It was nothing special this year. But Avery stayed up for the countdown so that was kind of neat!