When I wanted to help save the Planet and Save us a little money I decided the best option was to switch to Cloth diapers! It was a hard process. We had to decide what would work for us, and how the fit was. It was a lot of trial and error and We had settled on Mostly Pocket Diapers, they were a bit more pricey, but most were one size so they would last us a while. We started Cloth Diapering Avery at 24 months old. She was potty trained at 28, BUT we kept all her cloth diapers and are saving them for the next child!
Thirsties is a GREAT cloth Diapering Company! They have Pockets, AIO (All In Ones), and Fitteds with Covers. They also carry accessories like Doubler and Detergent.
Thirsties was Kind enough to let us try out the New Duo Diaper! It's their first Size Adjustable cloth Diaper! Avery is trained, but still wears diapers at Nap and at Bed!
Comes in a Size 1 for 6-18 pounds and a size 2 for 18-40 pounds! We chose the Size 2 in Meadow
From the Website
· A two-piece diapering system combining an absorbent insert and a waterproof sleeve diaper
· An adjustable rise for extended use to suit your growing baby
· Two sizes will fit from birth-to-potty
· Leg gussets provide superior protection against leaks
· Pliable and breathable in 8 fun colors!
· Sleeve design for easy stuffing & easy cleaning
· Microfiber terry & hemp combo insert for optimal absorption; 7 layers in all!
· Use from birth-to-potty and save $1400 over disposables!
You can check out the Catalog online for some more info! Or you can request a free copy sent to your house!
Those Snaps there Adjust the Rise (Height) and As you can see the Highest one is too tall for Avery It comes up to the Middle of her back!! So then we tried it on the middle setting and it was MUCH better
Those are leg Gussets. They better hold in Messes!
So we played around with it for a little bit and discovered that Middle setting is best for Naptime, but the Highest is best for bed since she's a belly sleeper and this helps protect her belly a little bit more!
Price: At just $18.50 each I think that's a Fantastic price!!
Overall: Love the Absorbency of this diaper, love the Fit and I love the EASINESS!!