1. What to you is the most joyous aspect of the holidays? Seeing My Daughter's Face when the Christmas tree goes up!
2. Do you get much snow where you live? If yes, do you enjoy winter sports like skiing or would you rather stay in by the cozy fire? I do. But I don't like the Cold, so I stay inside and read!!
3. Have you ever been on a sleigh ride or a carriage ride? Do you even like horses? No, I would LOVE to though! I miss horseback riding!
4. During the busy week, what do you do to relax? I read at night before bed, Every night. It helps me calm down. I also exercise 3 days a week!
5. Do you get stressed during the holidays? Not really
6. What holiday song could you happily never hear again? Joy To The World
7. How do you decide on what present you pick for a person? I just do it! I buy stuff all year long, then at the end of the year I just decide, this is for this person, this is for that person. And so on!
8. What does this holiday season mean to you and why? It's not religious that's for sure! It means love and getting together with loved ones whom you may not have seen for a while! It's getting everyone together and being thankful for their presence!
9. What holiday movies best describe the season for you and why? Christmas with the Kranks! We don't celebrate a lot, we usually have our own dinner just the 3 of us and possibly my mom. It's easier that way and we don't get to into Christmas!