Rockin Green detergent is meant for cloth diapers. I did cloth diaper for a while there, but Avery is now potty trained so I didn't use this soap for it's actual purpose.
Overall though I loved it!! I received a Sample size of Monkey Snacks detergent. I used it on my regular Clothes and it did wonderfully. I am a little upset that my clothes didn't smell after coming out of the washer OR dryer, but This detergent is Meant to clean diapers and not leave a residue, so I guess it's understandable!
However, my Clothes WERE clean. My daughter had Spaghetti on her pants and it took the stain right out, So that tells me that it would also take the stains out of diapers too!!
Here's what Rockin' Green contains
Rockin’ Green is:
- Dye free
- Comes in several yummy scents (& an unscented version)
- No fillers
- 100% Phosphate free
- Great for sensitive skin
- Easy rinsing formula
- Approved for military use
- Works wonders on microfiber stink!
- Perfect for cloth diapers
- HE compatible
- Reusable packaging
- Great for all water types
- Economical at .13 cents a load!
I loved this detergent!!! It got my clothes clean and it was easy to rinse away... no extra bubbles in the load!
Rockin Green has offered one Mommy Of 1 and Counting reader a 45/90 load in your choice of scent!
Head on over to Rockin Green and tell me which scent detergent you would choose OR what else you would like from their site
Please include your e-mail address in your comment
1. Follow my Blog 3 extra entries (Post 3 times)
2. Follow me on Twitter
3. Follow me on Facebook
4. Blog about the giveaway Linking to this Giveaway and the Rockin Green website
5. Add My Button to your sidebar 2 extra entries
6. Vote for Avery Here 5 extra entries
Giveaway ends on November 7 at 11:59 PM EST